Cosine schema and multiple ARecords

Hi everyone

I am using LDAPDNS 2.00z (http://nimh.org/dl/) which is nice and easy to
setup and talks directly to the OpenLDAP backend. It uses the Cosine schema
for representing DNS records. Everything works well, but I have one
question....

Is there a way of representing multiple ARecords for different hosts in the
one dNSDomain object? As far as I can see, you need to make a separate
dNSDomain for each host, as in:

dn: dc=company,dc=biz,ou=subscribers,dc=toplevel,dc=org
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: dNSDomain
dc: company
SOARecord: 2002062100 3600 900 36000000 3600
NSRecord: ns1.toplevel.org.
NSRecord: ns2.toplevel.org.
MXRecord: 10 mail.toplevel.org.
MXRecord: 20 mail2.toplevel.org.
ARecord:  192.168.1.212

dn: dc=www,dc=company,dc=biz,ou=subscribers,dc=toplevel,dc=org
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: dNSDomain
dc: www
ARecord:  192.168.1.212

This approach still resolves www.company.biz as you'd expect. However, it
doesn't look right if you do a "dig any" against company.biz as the www A
record is not displayed. For that you'd have to dig against www.company.biz
specifically.

Can anyone shed any light or provide an example LDIF used for Cosine?

Thanks in advance

Ben