[Date Prev][Date Next]
Connected, but not authenticated
- To: OpenLDAP <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Connected, but not authenticated
- From: "Rivanor P. Soares" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:08:48 -0300
- Organization: UNASP
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020529
The problem is the following: I configured a server and a client, using
the OpenLDAP, to manage the authentication for a small network. But the
client (Linux) didn't authenticate, but get connected to the server.
What is wrong?
Rivanor P. Soares
Linux User: 211835