question

Hi All,
I have two problems. On my computer running slapd and I without add user, but I don't know how change password for user.
1) When I type "ldappasswd -xvWX dn: cn=Miroslav_Ludvik,dc=rdm,dc=cz" my computer returned "ldappasswd: -X incompatible with authentication choice"

2) In my httpd is this section
<Location /test_ldap>
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "Zde je zaheslovana stranka  LDAP"
        AuthName "Test LDAP"
#       AuthLDAPUrl ldap://snezka.rdm.cz:389
        LDAPServer ldap://snezka.rdm.cz:389
        require valid-user
</Location>

and when i want go to computer/test_ldap.

computer want username and password. I type Username dn: cn=Lada,dc=rdm,dc=cz and password is blanc and computer return me

"Internal Server Error
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@snezka.rdm.cz and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at snezka.rdm.cz Port 80"

Please advise me.