[Date Prev][Date Next]
How does ldap_init() works?
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: How does ldap_init() works?
- From: <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:47:24 +0300
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcIa3gg6V6YmqWxnQcKVOIgW0DfsDg==
I'm working with Mandrake 8.0 and need some help because I'm new with linux.I want to
use ldap_init(),ldap_bind(),ldap_search(),ldap_first_entry(),etc.They locate in
/usr/local/man/man3.I noticed that ldap_init.3 points to ldap_open.3,ldap_search_s.3
points to ldap_search.3,etc.
What does it means and how can I compile them to take the results to see if they work?
Thanks a lot