-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: vadim tarassov [mailto:vadim.tarassov@swissonline.ch]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2002 23:05
An: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Betreff: bug in slurpd?

Hallo everybody,

I would like to inform you that my slurpd dumps on Solaris 2.6 if I want
him to authenticate with slave ldap via SASL. Last thing which he wrote
was "ldap_create". I will try to rebuild everything with debug
information and look in core dump, but if someone knows what's wrong
please share this knowledge with me!

Regards, Vadim Tarassov.