Re: kerberos

I'm sorry I confused you so.  The really short answer is that it works
out of the box with the RedHat rpm's....

I have built it in the past by hand (and mostly forgotten how) but you
have to specify the --enable-kpasswd configuration flag to get the code
compiled in.

Today at 3:12am, Josef Allen wrote:

> Well I looked at the configure script I could not find were or were it was
> going.
> I find when a person tells me that there is a long and a short answer it
> seems that it could be quite painful to accomplish :-)
>

> Josef De Vaughn Allen

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===