Can I update slave ldap?

Hallo everybody,

I have master and slave ldaps. When I connect to master ldap and update it everything is OK. If I attempt to update slave (I expect that my client will be redirected to master and it is indeed so) I get error message saying that something is missing "structural object" attribute or something similar regardless to what and how I am trying to update. It really does not hurt me, but I still want to know if someone has explanation for this. Does anyone has an idea?

Regards, Vadim Tarassov.

	Vadim Tarassov
	e-Platform Solution Center
	Phone +41 52 261 73 22, Fax +41 52 261 46 40
	Mobile +41 076 380 51 26
	Winterthur Insurance
	Paulstrasse 12
	CH-8401 Winterthur