[no subject]

Hi all,

I had intalled OpenLDAP and Kerberos on a box (Red Hat 7.3 with
OpenLDAP-2.0.23 cyrus-sasl-2.1.2)

acually users can authenticate themselves on the system using ldap (nss_ldap
and pam_ldap). I can recieve tickets from kdc but I can't query ldap with
SASL GSSAPI mechanism.

when I try directly on ldapserver

$ldapsearch -X -D "cn=root,dc=highdeal,dc=com"

i obtain the following answerd :

       SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
       ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error

and on a remote client, answer is:

       ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Unknown authentication method

but i obtain the following with

$ldapsearch -h Maracas -x -b "" -s base -LLL supportedSASLMechanisms:
dn:
supportedSASLMechanisms: GSSAPI

thanks in advance

Bernard