[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Session Resumption problems with JSSE-OpenLDAP
I have found this discussion because I have the same problems with JNDI and
Openldap inside a Realm of Tomcat 4 using SSL. The following happens:
1. JNDI has established a connection.
2. This connection is closed. Then a new connection is opened.
3. Then the system hangs.
4. After shutdown of Openldap I get a Exception performing authentication
javax.naming.CommunicationException: Request: 1cancelled
sometimes I get a socket closed Exception instead.
5. Openldap sends warning messages for open TLS connections to be closed.
6. Tomcat recovers and works fine.
So it seems that indeed Openldap doesn´t dropp the TCP Connection correctly.
I have tried to attach the logs but then the mesage is to long. If they are
needed I will
split and send them.
GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.