Re: Why slapd don't creates replogfile ?

> But when I start the masterserver the replogfile stays empty.
> what is wrong in my configuration ?

Quite possibly nothing. The replog file holds changes that have not yet
been comited on the slave. If both master and slave and running normally
under light load, you will never see anything in the replog file.

> How can I debug it ?

Actually make a change on the master and query the slave to make sure it
got replicated.

Watch a replication occur using a network sniffer.

> Thanks bernd

No problem. I had the same confusion the first time I did replication.