re: want to encrypt password in slapd.conf

The space was an error in my typing, but using slappasswd -h I got a new SSHA key.  I was able to past it into my file, but after restarting ldap.  I get:

[root@Webby sbin]# ./smbldap-passwd.pl Alan
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials
./smbldap-passwd.pl: user Alan doesn't exist

What other steps am I missing in using the SSHA password in lieu of the plain text password?

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet