[Date Prev][Date Next]
I need a group of mail address
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: I need a group of mail address
- From: "GG Noris" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:06:03 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcIS43QSd44G4aGUTjy4LVeSVZAAMQ==
- Thread-topic: I need a group of mail address
Hello. I use openldap to andle a public address book.
I have a lot of users with everyone a mail attribute and fax attribute.
I need to create a group of X users calloed for example customers and
when I send an e-mail to this group this email are sended to everyone
users in group. Is possible with ldap ?? Or it necessary send an email
to the mail group and then the MTA send the email to a mailing-list of
TANX in ADV