Re: OpenLDAP+SSL+Kerberos against AD

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

> It appears that after negotiating and installing SASL security layers
> on an LDAP over SSL (ldaps://), the client made a search request.
> Then server has apparently closed the connection.  You might check the
> server logs...
>
> You might try disabling SASL security layers, -O maxbufsize=0.

Somehow that didn't work, but instead '-O maxssf=0' did the trick. Thanks!

I am pretty certain this is a feature with AD: you cannot use both SASL
security layers and SSL at the same time. Or if someone has managed to get
that working, correct me. Perhaps that could be documented somewhere?

Antti

--

Antti.Tikkanen@hut.fi
Helsinki University of Technology