Paging Support

Does OpenLDAP currently have support for paging results? The only
mentions of this on the mailing list that I could find were a few
threads from January saying it hadn't been implemented yet. I download
2.1.2 and took a quick look at the source. It looks like there's some
code in servers/slapd/control.c to support paging, is this true? If so,
what mechanisms are supported?

If paging hasn't been included yet, is there a timeframe for it's
addition? Does someone have a patch to add it now?

Thanks,
Paul