Sasl Framework

Hi all,

can anybody tell me how can I use SASL Framework . I've use in my operations
every time -x simple Authentication instead of SASL . If I make a serach
without -x i became following error ''ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such
object" . What must I do to use SASL . Can anybody help me .

I try to check over JNDI what SASLMechanisms are supported

Attributes attrs = ctx.getAttributes("ldap://localhost:389";, new
String[]{"supportedSASLMechanisms"});

The ouput was nothing.

But I have installed Cyrus Sasl . Do I have to configure something or
something like that ??????

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regrards

Ferruh