Re: TLS config question

Mark Johnson wanted us to know:

>$ ldapsearch -x -H "ldaps://localhost:636" -b "cn=Manager,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
>ldap_bind: Can't contact LDAP server

First things first:  'netstat -ltn' and make sure that something is
listening on port 636.  After that, tcpdump it to see if it's actually
transferring data.  After that, strace it to see what files it's reading
(and hopefully) what file or files it's choking on.
--
Blue skies...	Todd 	Public key: http://www.mrball.net/todd.asc
...and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious