RE: OpenLDAP 2.1 Released

Correct. Currently Cyrus SASL only supports LDAP via saslauthd and saslauthd
is only used to validate the PLAIN authentication mechanism. I have an
LDAP-based auxprop plugin in the works, it wasn't ready for this release and
(I think) there are some slapd extensions needed to make it efficient.

  -- Howard Chu