Problem...

Hi

I'm new with openldap and I'm testing a mysql backend with the testing
stuff given in rdbms_database (sql.RU stuff)

I'm using
libiodbc-3.0.5
myodbc-2.50.39
openldap-2.0.23
mysql-server-3.23.49

This is what I get when typing ldapsearch:

[deejay2@samuel:/home/interplex/deejay2]# ldapsearch
version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object

# numResponses: 1

This is what I get in slurpd:

[....]

<==backsql_db_open(): test succeeded, schema map loaded
slapd starting
connection_get(9)
connection_get(9): got connid=0
connection_read(9): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 12 contents:
ber_get_next
ber_get_next on fd 9 failed errno=35 (Resource temporarily unavailable)

[....]

Once this will be working, I'll be convinced that I can continu with my
own database but I'd like to
get it working first...

Could anyone help me please and tell me what's wrong??

--
Dominic Blais
Administrateur réseau