Re: Something about Lotus Domino and (Open)LDAP

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Markus Schabel wrote:

> I've installed a Lotus Domino 5.0.9 Server on a Linux (debian 3.0) system, and
> now I have 3 questions:
> 3) when i have non-anonymous access to my Domino-LDAP, can I modify the
> Attributes, or is this only possible via Lotus Notes?

Yes, you can modify the attributes if you have sufficient access, i.e. if you've
bound as a manager of your directory (e.g. someone in the Administrators group).
We do that quite a lot here, e.g. to actually fill a Notes database of type
pubnames.ntf which contains a secondary address book.