Re: Something about Lotus Domino and (Open)LDAP

Hi all,

A related question here. I have a Domino Server Version 4.6 installed on
windows NT 4.0.

This is my requirement:

1.  I want to replicate the user database to OpenLdap on Red Hat 7.3 for use
with freeradius and squid proxy for           authentication and
authorisation..

2.  Access in freeradius will be based on user groups. Where do I define the
groups - In domino or OpenLDAP.

3.  What about the schema extensions to support radius atributes ? Where do
I include them ?

4.  I need to give the users access to change their passwords.

How do I acheive all the above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please help

Regards,
Michael Fuller