SLURPD

I saw this in the API notes for slapd.replog:

"The file slapd.replog is produced by the stand-alone LDAP daemon, slapd,
when changes are made to its local database that are to be propagated to one
or more replica slapds. The file consists of zero or more records, each one
corresponding to a change, addition, or deletion from the slapd database.
The file is meant to be read and pro- cessed by slurpd, the stand-alone LDAP
update replication daemon. The records are separated by a blank line. Each
record has the following format.

The record begins with one or more lines indicating the replicas to which
the change is to be propagated:

replica: <hostname[:portnumber]>

Next, the time the change took place given, as the number of seconds since
00:00:00 GMT, Jan. 1, 1970, with an optional decimal extension, in order to
make times unique. Note that slapd does not make times unique, but slurpd
makes all times unique in its copies of the replog files."

My question is, does the SLURPD make the time unique before or after it
forks? That is, is the time for a specific modification going to be
different for each slave SLADP instance or the exact same?

Regards,

James.