Re: ldapsearch limit of 500 returned entries

That's it!!!

Thank you very much.

Adding

SIZELIMIT	1000

to my slapd.conf allowed ldapsearch to return all my entries --
incidentally,

SIZELIMIT	0

didn't work, it actually seemed to set the limit to 0
(rather than allowing no limit as is documented on the client side)

	thanx again,
		~c