space sensitive ?

                                              Placed At :

Hi All,

We find rules with "space insensitive"  for attributes. But we do not find any
rule with "space sensitive".  We have a client which authenticates on ldap . I
do not want clients to authenticate with leading and trailing spaces.

what shd be the attrubute rule for this requirement ?

|-------------------------------+----------+----------------------|
| caseIgnoreMatch               | equality | case insensitive,    |
|                               |          | space insensitive    |
|-------------------------------+----------+----------------------|
| caseIgnoreOrderingMatch       | ordering | case insensitive,    |
|                               |          | space insensitive    |
|-------------------------------+----------+----------------------|
| caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch     | substring| case insensitive,    |
|                               | s        | space insensitive    |
|-------------------------------+----------+----------------------|
| caseExactMatch                | equality | case sensitive, space|
|                               |          | insensitive          |
|-------------------------------+----------+----------------------|
| caseExactOrderingMatch        | ordering | case sensitive, space|
|                               |          | insensitive          |
|-------------------------------+----------+----------------------|
| caseExactSubstringsMatch      | substring| case sensitive, space|
|                               | s        | insensitive          |
|-------------------------------+----------+----------------------|
| caseIgnoreIA5Match            | equality | case insensitive,    |
|                               |          | space insensitive    |
|-------------------------------+----------+----------------------|
| caseIgnoreIA5OrderingMatch    | ordering | case insensitive,    |
|                               |          | space insensitive    |
|-------------------------------+----------+----------------------|
| caseIgnoreIA5SubstringsMatch  | substring| case insensitive,    |
|                               | s        | space insensitive    |
| caseExactIA5Match             | equality | case sensitive, space|
|                               |          | insensitive          |
| caseExactIA5OrderingMatch     | ordering | case sensitive, space|
|                               |          | insensitive          |
| caseExactIA5SubstringsMatch   | substring| case sensitive, space|
|                               | s        | insensitive          |