Re: errors output from ldapadd command

you must edit your slapd.conf and include several schema files -- the
following lines should be sufficient (though you may have to change the
path depending on where they live on your system)

include         /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema

	good luck,
		~c