Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 3:23 PM
Subject: AW: Still with the initial namingContexts: dc=my-domain,dc=com

make search with ldapsearch -x -D 'cn=Manager,o=SIU' -w secret
than you must become all entries of your DIT
If you want to search for attribute you can use Filter
ldapsearch -x -D 'cn=Manager,o=SIU' -w secret  "Here come the Filter" and here you can place attribute that returned
ldapsearch -x -D 'cn=Manager,o=SIU' -w secret  "(&(cn=Peter)( objectclass=person))"  cn sn userPassword
this search would give you back cn, sn userPassword of the matched person
Hope it will helps