Still with the initial namingContexts: dc=my-domain,dc=com

Hello,

I'm starting with OpenLDAP and followed the Quick Start Guide, everything went Ok,
I've changed the slapd.conf to:

database        ldbm
suffix          "o=SIU"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,o=SIU"
# Cleartext passwords, especially for the rootdn, should
# be avoid.  See slappasswd(8) and slapd.conf(5) for details.
# Use of strong authentication encouraged.
rootpw          secret
# The database directory MUST exist prior to running slapd AND
# should only be accessible by the slapd/tools. Mode 700 recommended.
directory       /export/home/prueba/PROXY_IPLANET/bin1/nsapi/pruebas/binopenldap/var/openldap-ldbm
# Indices to maintain
index   MSISDN          pres,eq,sub
index   objectClass     eq

And created a database with slapadd. It all worked fine (I checked it with slapcat and the output equalled my .ldif).
However, if I execute: ldapsearch -s base '(objectclass=top)' namingContexts, I still get the initial:

dn:
namingContexts: dc=my-domain,dc=com

What am I doing wrong?,

Thanks in advance,