[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLdap replica of Win2000 OU?
- To: "LDAP Mailing List (E-mail)" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: OpenLdap replica of Win2000 OU?
- From: "Merritt, Robert" <MerrittR@spsd.sk.ca>
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:41:00 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcHy5ag8Yi8KHOJAQU+RChU+hKNciQAC6WIAAIzFoJA=
- Thread-topic: BCPP
I have been struggling with this for a bit so I thought I would ask again .
Has anyone out there got a win2000 ad/LDAP ou('s) to replicate to ,or update a OpenLDAP
server. If som how did you do it. (ideally I would just like replicate the specific ous in Win2000 AD that I need to the OpenLDAP server
has anyone done anything like this)