[Date Prev][Date Next]
LDIF format and attributes
- To: "LDAP Mailing List (E-mail)" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: LDIF format and attributes
- From: "Merritt, Robert" <MerrittR@spsd.sk.ca>
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 16:36:52 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcHy5ag8Yi8KHOJAQU+RChU+hKNciQAC6WIA
- Thread-topic: BCPP
I have been tasked with setting up a OpenLdap server on a linux box (SLAPD)
that is to have a subset of our LDAP/AD data from win2000/EX2000.
exporting the data from the AD went ok using LDIFDE like:
ldifde -f Exportuser.ldf -m -s mbxsrv -d "CN=Users,dc=spsd,dc=sk,dc=ca" -p subtree -r "(&(objectClass=User)(displayName=*)(sAMAccountType=805306368))"
but how would I get this data into OpenLdap (I am going to guess that the MS ldf file I have exported
is somewhat propriertary with regaurds to the attributes????)