[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Antwort: Re: memory leak problem.
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: memory leak problem.
- From: John Morrissey <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 19:39:22 -0400
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <OFC559E14C.EB5B08F4-ONC1256BAB.002A7C25@mainwork.com>
- References: <OFC559E14C.EB5B08F4-ONC1256BAB.002A7C25@mainwork.com>
On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 10:01:49AM +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
% I have built my own debian package with your patch already applied in the
% If a connection lasts for a long time and then is disconnected, the thread
% remains open and the mem is not freed.
% But why ?
% Is that a threading problem ?
% Has anyone traced the ber_memfree function in the liblber ?
% I have to restart my server one time e week.
So the trace you sent me was from the server, not from the client?
% But if a look at the pstree i see that slaps forks the child and then the
% child forks three processes. (Weird, or not ?.)
The child creates threads, which your OS shows as separate "processes."
John Morrissey _o /\ ---- __o
email@example.com _-< \_ / \ ---- < \,
www.horde.net/ __(_)/_(_)________/ \_______(_) /_(_)__