Re: How to secure LDAP ? SSL support ?

  I'm afraid I haven't wroten any client under Linux ( I did it under
Windows). There are differences between Nestcape and Windows API, so there
will be more in Linux. I can't help you with this. Sorry.

  In windows you have to use ldap_sslinit, so I think you will need
something similar. You will have to tell your aplications where are the
certificates and much more. Anyway, if you have not tested your ldap server
with ssl, I'll suggest you to make I wrote in tha last message.

  Luck,

--
                                               Guillermo.