Re: Outlook/Outlook Express & ldaps://

Are you using a self-signed certificate on the server?
If you certificate isn't signed by a M$ know CA, Outlook (Express) will not
connect.
Do make this work you have to import your Certificate using Internet Explorer.

To do this, enter "https://your.server:636"; as URL and import the cert.
Having done this, Outlook should connect using ldaps.

Regards,
Björn