OpenLDAP as "authentication center" for Notes, Oracle, Samba and phpNuke/Apache

Does anyone on this list have some helping documentation/links to
commerical products offering OpenLDAP as an "authentication center" for
Notes, Oracle, Samba and phpNuke/Apache?

Most important is having OpenLDAP work as user authentication mechanism
for Oracle and Notes.

Couldn't find any relevant documentation neither via Google searches nor
within the faq-o-matic (some notes-stuff, but not sufficient...).

Any help is appreciated!

--
Vyrdsamt...
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, Morvikbotn 341, 5122 Morvik, 55195667, 48298152