Re: Samba+LDAP - must change password flag doesn't reset

>Hi Adam !

Hi!

>Thanks for your answer !

Your welcome.  Maybe you can return the favor sometime.

Yep.  Note that I said "normal", not great, wonderful, etc... :)

>And you suggesetd to write  a script which is changin' the value after the
>password change !
>Okay, but how can I make this script to only run when the user has changed
>the password ?

unix password sync =

This gets run every time someone changes their password. Its intended
purpose is to set the UN*X password as well (hence sync),  but no one
said that is what is *HAS* to do.  (date +%s + ###) should get you the
UNIX time stamp for must change.