[Date Prev][Date Next]
Some queries regarding Schema, Triggering Notification etc.
I am very new to LDAP. I have a long list of queries:-
1) I want to store an array of structure in a LDAP directory. I am using
Openldap 2.0.23 package, LDBM backend.
How to write a schema definition for an object containing such a complex
attribute. Perhaps I can use binary syntax for this
but will it be portable across all kinds of backend.
2) Which database backends does Openldap 2.0.23 support.
3) Does Openldap 2.0.23 handle concurrency issues well .
4) In my case my LDAP client needs to get a trigger in case an operator makes
some changes to the data. Is it possible
with openldap 2.0.23.
5) Information about C api support for case 4) above.
Thanx in advance.
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should
not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you
are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the
contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for loss or damage
arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus."