De : owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] De la part de Holger Banko
Envoyé : 18 avril, 2002 08:04
À : LDAP Mailingliste
Objet : Samba lmpasswd and ntpasswd creation ?

Hi,

I have some Samba dependend questions. Samba 2.2.3a is working well with

OpenLDAP. My Test-Connects are successfull and user authentication is
working.

My Problem ist the creation of the passwords. My test-accounts I have
created
with the samba tool pbedit.

In the environment I build it all account are created with PHP. How I
have to
create the crypted password entries ?

And what is a "rid" and have I to do with it ?

Holger