Re: broken pipe - serious problem with OpenLDAP 2.0.21

To follow up, I stopped one script that was doing ldap stuff every
couple of minutes.  This started to reduce the number of "WAITING"
sockets down to reasonable numbers (These typically climbed up into the
100s of sockets).

Now I still see many connections that are in "WAIT" I think from pam or
nss_switch stuff.  So I'll communicate with those guys and see if
there's a known issue.

Michael

--
Public key available from http://students.cs.byu.edu/~torriem