Server to Server question

Hi,

    I've installed an OpenLDAP v2 (IPv6 enabled) and i've configured a
"referral". So:

My server (serverA) is managing "dc=a"
Another OpenLDAPv2 server (serverB) is managing "dc=a1,dc=a"

So, in serverA, i've configured "refldap://[serverB IPv6
address]/dc=a1,dc=a2"

When I make a search on serverA (whith ldapsearch) it answers me with
the referral. Is there anyway for serverA to asking serverB
directly?  Like a "recursive search" in DNS...

    Thank you in advance and excuse me for my poor english...

                            Best Regards,

                                        Alberto