Antwort: Re: Strong Auth with openldap. (Weird behaviour !)

Now it works, but only with the new pam_ldap-141 which i downloaded now.
Also you have to rewrite your ldap.conf.

Thx.

Franz
Franz Skale
mainwork information technology AG
IT-Services
Tech Gate Vienna
Donaucitystrasse 1
A-1220 Wien
Tel: +43 1 333 48 58-0
Fax: +43 1 333 48 58-24
e-mail: f.skale@mainwork.com
Internet: http://www.mainwork.com

                    John Dalbec
                    <jpdalbec@cc.ysu.edu>             An:     f.skale@mainwork.com
                    Gesendet von:                     Kopie:  openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
                    owner-openldap-software@Op        Thema:  Re: Strong Auth with openldap. (Weird behaviour !)
                    enLDAP.org

                    15.04.2002 16:51

f.skale@mainwork.com wrote:

> Does anyone know how to get strong auth working (exop) ?
> I would be plaesed if anyone can solve the problem or have the same error
> like me.
> I searched the source code of pam_ldap but didn't find any mistake
> regarding the ex_op.

Well the mistake is just that pam_ldap does the ex_op while bound
anonymously.  You might try the pam-ldap list.