[Date Prev][Date Next]
Limited may in objectclass defenition?
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Limited may in objectclass defenition?
- From: "Didier Geheniau" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:33:24 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcHkcVo0AYxpSCykSwKHDFsYYZ/MSw==
- Thread-topic: Limited may in objectclass defenition?
I have made an extra objectclass defenition in my schema files, when
starting slurpd i get an sigmentation fault.
I think the amount of attributes in the may fields are the problem, when
i leave some out i do not get a sigmentation fault when starting slurpd!
Is there a maximum? If yes can i change this maximum or is there a