[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: sql-back+replication -- continued
- To: Leen Besselink <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: sql-back+replication -- continued
- From: Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:37:53 +0200
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.9) Gecko/20020310
Leen Besselink wrote:
I'll probably start with a
sql2replog.py and probably build from there.
Note there's http://python-ldap.sf.net, a Python C extension module mainly a
wrapper around OpenLDAP 2 libs.
While you're at it you can write a sql2ldap doing the modifications in the
LDAP store yourself. This eliminates the need for slurpd.
You can also use the module ldap.modlist for diffing existing entries.
P.S.: Note that I changed the Cc: mailing list address since openldap-devel
is only for development of OpenLDAP itself.