Limiting Host Access

Hi,

I have an OpenLDAP 2.0.23 server performing authentication.  I'd like
several hosts to be able to authenticate to it (for centralized
password management) but I don't necessarily want all users to be able
to access all hosts.

For example:

Client hosts: a, b
Server: s
Users 1 2 3 4 5

Accounts for all users are stored in server s.

I'd like host 'a' to allow all users to login.

I'd like host 'b' to only allow users 1 and 2 to login.

Where can I set this kind of control?  I've looked in a number of
places for an answer with no luck, making me wonder if the solution is
embarassingly simple.  Oh, well.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dan Parker
Sr. Systems Administrator
Hampshire College
Amherst, MA