Unable to insert UTF-8 converted entries...

Hello !!

	I've got a problem with UTF-8 formatted ldifs !!

	I'm French and i'd like to insert entries with special caracters (like
"é" ) .

	I did the conversion of my ldif file from LATIN-1 to UTF-8 using the tool
iconv :

>>  iconv snapshot.ldif -f LATIN1 -t UTF8 -o snapshot.utf8 --verbose

	But then, when I insert those entries (ldapadd -f snapshot.utf8), the
ldapadd program always stops at the same entry with the error :

			Invalid Syntax
				additional info: gecos: value #0 invalid per syntax

	Must i set smthing in the ldap's server (I thought ldap v3 was UTF-8
compliant...)