LDAP+Windows

  Does anybody have any example, pointer or anything, that I could use to
communicate a openldap server with a W2K using ONLY its API (neither
Netscape SDK, nor Novell...)?

  Thanks. Any kinf of help will be very important to me. I don't know why
the server tells me:

connection_get(10): got connid=0
connection_read(10): checking for input on id=0
TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
TLS trace: SSL3 alert write:fatal:handshake failure
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client hello B
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client hello B
TLS: can't accept.
TLS: error:1408A0C1:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher
s3_srvr.c:772

I suppose a problem with certificates but I've tried everything.

--
                                               Guillermo.