Re: userSMIMEcertificate outlook/netscape

I don't think I can use the usercertificate attribute. And I couldn't find
the ldif tool either. I tried using openssl to convert the der certificate
to base 64, then I stripped all newlines before inserting it in the ldif
file, but nothing worked. There is also a note somewhere about using a
content type header that you leave blank - what's that all about. Can you
send me your ldif file that you uploaded to make this happen.

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/LDAP-Implementation-HOWTO/certificates.html