Retrieve binary value with php from LDAP

I am a new babies in LDAP certificate. I know in my
LDAP directory, It story the certificate in DER

I am trying to your for function to read then
certificate in LDAP directory.

function certfiles ($dn) {
$ldapcall = "ldapsearch -x -LLL -h localhost -p 1717
-s base -b \"" . $dn . "\" -t usercertificate ";
  $res = `$ldapcall`;
  $res_ar = explode("\n", $res);
  $dn_garbage = array_shift ($res_ar);   // do not use
1st line (dn)
  return $res_ar;

When I try, it return nothing. How do i know the
command line $ldapcall is execute?

Also, I use this command line to run in the system
It return

# filter: objectclass=*
# requesting: userCertificate

# smith, coolwater, ca
dn: cn=smith,o=xxx,c=ca

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

I am sure the usercertificate is exist in the
If i am not specifiy the display attribute, It show
the certificate value in mine code.

could anyone help me how to do in php to make it work?

Do You Yahoo!?