Re: Openldap didn't work with TLS/SSL

Hi,
      yes, I use OpenSSL 0.9.6c to create the certificate and I signed the
ceritificate with my own CA.  I did put ssl on in my ldap.conf ( I also
tried ssl yes ).
      I used openssl s_client .... to check the certificate and it is fine.

thanks

Barrow

                      Christian.Reile@t
                      -online.de               To:       bhkwan@ThoughtWorks.com
                                               cc:
                      04/08/2002 10:46         Subject:  Re: Openldap didn't work with TLS/SSL
                      PM

Hi,

did you create a certificate for the LDAP server using openssl and
specified the path to it in your slapd.conf? Additionally, you
have to enable SSL ('ssl on') in your ldap.conf?

Cheers,
Christian

--
Christian Reile