[Date Prev][Date Next]
Netscape Problem due to LDAP 'Unknown error' (0xFFFFFFFF)
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Netscape Problem due to LDAP 'Unknown error' (0xFFFFFFFF)
- From: Zoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 16:40:10 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.9) Gecko/20020311
I got openldap 2.0.19 working on solaris 8
when i use ldapsearch all is well, when i user netscape 4.X (Address
Feature) the slapd log shows that all is well but netscape says:
Failes to search 'XXXX' due to LDAP 'Unknown error' (0xFFFFFFFF)
but with mozilla 0.9.9 it works fine.
whats happening here any clues ?