Re: Creating a new objectclass

>I would like to use netscape and netmeeting to work with openldap.
> I would like to create a user objectclass in which i could set among
>other attributes those required by these softwares.
>My question is : Do these softwares check the objectclass' s name when
>they browse the tree.

All the schema information to support NetMeeting already exists.  See
the ILS section of my LDAP presentation
ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf

I'm pretty sure the schema for netscape exists as well,  but I don't
*know* that.

One should try very hard to make sure one isn't re-inventing schema.