RE: Storing references...

Ya, groupOfUniqueNames should solve this issue. But my original problem was
different. Having an attribute to store the reference. Actually I've an
entry which has attribute "cn" which store lot of values as shown below :

dn:
cn=Permissions,cn=CorrespondenceRBA,cn=CCU,ou=Roles,ou=ABS,ou=Application,o=
Agilisys
ou: Application
ou: ABS
ou: Roles
cn: CCU
cn: HERE I WANT TO STORE THE REFERENCE...... LIKE
cn=Reports,ou=Components,ou=ABS,ou=Application,o=Agilisys
cn: Permissions
member: cn=Read,ou=Permissions,ou=ABS,ou=Application,o=Agilisys
objectclass: groupOfNames

Now as I have multiple values for attrubute 'cn' diffucult to get actual
reference to the object which I've shown as
"cn=Reports,ou=Components,ou=ABS,ou=Application,o=Agilisys"
	Is there any other attribute which I can use instead of cn for
storing this reference ?????

Thanks,
Mahesh