RE: DIT structure Rule description

Thanks

It is true, I can use GUI to veiw the DIT structure.

Do u know which tool ( library , com object ) to get
the DIT structure for objectclasss ?

It is similar objectclass Name binding

example,
organizationalperson could be under organization,
country etc

But country cannot be under organizationalPerson. It
is impossiable.

That's why, I want to get the DIT to see my directory
schema structure.

Also, objectclasses and attributetypes in schema
doesnt tell me the DIT structure, Only tell me the
super class and syntax etc

Thanks

Florence
--- Dhiren Pankhania